October 13, 2012

Screwing and Getting Screwed.

   

     I think I need to learn to just let things be... being not to change a lightbulb  how the heck can changing a dagg light bulb be so difficult? Unscrew remove,  screw new one back in. Wa-law done!! Nope not in my house. Only one was burned out... could of let it be. I mean I could still see (mind you it had been burned out for months) but I had new light bulbs and so unlike me I decided to get it done now instead of putting it off for tomorrow. Now I see why I always put thing off till tomorrow. Now thinking about it changing a light bulb at night probably.... was not the best of ideas, really can't see things as well especially seeing as it is a ceiling light. Oh well... end result is I broke one of the light sockets trying to get an old lightbulb out. Now I know what I will be doing tomorrow. And this has nothing at all to do with D/s relationship, other than the screwing part, and the fact it was a pain in the ass (unfortunately not the good pain).

1 comment:

  1. Totally sounds like something that would happen to me! Then of course, by the time you realize it's a terrible idea, it's too late...

    ReplyDelete