October 15, 2015

Delete or Not to Delete.....That is the Qustion.

I came here to delete this blog, but I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

Sooo....I guess I will hold on a bit longer, and maybe soon one day I will find the time, have words to wright to keep up and unwind.

I have much to say, just lost the will to put it into words, or maybe more honestly I have just given up.... To afraid to be vulnerable and let myself free even behind a screen, hidden just a stranger in the vast land called the inter web.


2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. So many times I have wanted to give up. It is really hard to put yourself out there, even when no one really knows who you are.

    I think you have to step outside your feelings (look at the big picture) and ask yourself what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna May, I absolutely understand about this. My blog's been mostly inactive for several years, and yet, every time I think about just pulling the plug, I find I don't want to. And honestly, that usually inspires me to write a post or two. Anyway, perhaps one day you'll want to come back and write more. In the meantime, it's interesting and educational for folks to read your old posts. I, for one, am glad you haven't deleted it.

    ReplyDelete