March 13, 2013

If You Can't Defeat it Fake it.

I am excited Friday I get to meet my subbie friend to see if we will click. If not I feel we could become good friends, and I could use that more than anything else at this point in my life.

I am also going to force myself to be in a better mood, I hate my grey days they seem to happening more then my happy sunny shine days.

So if I can't defeat it I will fake it; I will feel in color, so be it yellow abundant, with streaks of orange, and maybe a dab of red for a little fire... a wave of blue for some calm, green for balance, and rainbow sparkles for a little glint and shine... why not some pink for the little girls who just wants to come out and play. Yes I will fake colors for feelings.    

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on that!!
    you are the one who decide how you feel :)
    I do that and it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, and it will work for me as well...there is my yellow, positive thinking.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes. This i get, sometimes i want to give myself a kick up the ass and tell myself to pull togther lol

    Hope it goes well on Friday..exciting.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sometimes are more than not.

      Thank you Tori, I think it will, I am feeling good about it.

      Delete