February 19, 2013

Needing, Why do I Need This So Much?

My hunger to give myself to a Dominate is becoming insatiable, my needing insatiable...and not having someone to submit to is frustrating byond belief. My hunger is undeniable but feels as if it will never be fed. I am thirsting for firm control, to give my life that balance... I feel so out of balance, so lost needing... wanting..

I don't know how to go about this, I have done it before, but now that I got a better taste of it I crave it even more, I know how it brings me peace; I need to have that peace in my life.

I need to feel a rough hand across my face, over my body; I need to go down on my knees and look up with pleading eyes, eyes bagging to be used. I need to give of myself...need to give to, need to be his and his alone. I miss the feeling of pleasing, the wholeness I feel when one smiles at me, the feeling of happiness when one is proud of how well I did, to amuse, to satisfy ones hunger...someone to appreciate what a good girl I could be for them, how much I can give. I am byond want, I need and it does not feel so good, not to be-able to be the submissive I am.

A million questions have come about after the ending with Sir, me asking what/who I am, who I am truly? If I am truly submissive? I realize now that I needed to justify not having that component, I needed to justify so I could but aside my needing, my wanting.

I am lost and I need control... but I can not find my own control any more...she is growing tired and wary, she is needing, and willing. Not just the sexual aspect but the whole, the making a good strong Dominate happy by appeasing his needs and wants, I want and need to give.

This submissive no longer questions who and what she is...she is not losing her way...she just needs to give to feel whole once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment